Lights on or off after cycle?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dirtyd61
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dirtyd61

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2017
Messages
99
Reaction score
73
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really new to reefing but been years and years since I cycled a new tank. My DT is done cycling but by first two clowns have 2 weeks left on QT. Should I just get the lights going at low levels for 5ish hours a day? Or leave them completely off?

Thanks!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new