Lights

John D'Amico

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2019
Messages
106
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know... There will be many opinions. That's what I'm hoping.

Best lights for a 6x30x22 with soft, LPS, sps.

Kessil, radions, etc?

Let's hear it!
 
6 noopsyche k7 III pros over this 72x24x24” 180g

PXL_20240222_233233684.jpg
 
6 noopsyche k7 III pros over this 72x24x24” 180g

PXL_20240222_233233684.jpg
I second this, I run them on my 20 cube and it’s an incredible light for the price. Would you mind sharing your schedule QR code? I am trying to switch mine up lately so looking for schedule ideas
 
I currently have 2 radion 15s on a 4' 75 gallon. Bumping to a IM 72"X30"X22.
What about adding another one or two radions with a Reef Brite 60" X Series Quad Strip LED Hybrid Kit?
 
Bump
And... Recommended sump?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new