Lights!!!

Jakey_cakey1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2025
Messages
150
Reaction score
47
Location
tamworth
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, recently moved out and got myself a 400 litre aquarium do you have any recommendations for lighting, I got myself a custom lid aswell I would need 2 of these lights thanks!
20260602_43712 pm_87D26443-16CE-46E1-A699-894AEB947B90.png
 
Can you list the dimensions and types of corals you're planning on keeping ?
 
Can you list the dimensions and types of corals you're planning on keeping ?
120 cm×60 cm×46 cm, anything really softies mainly lots of zoas some mushrooms too any suggestions would be great I only have a few corals in my small tank at home.
 
120 cm×60 cm×46 cm, anything really softies mainly lots of zoas some mushrooms too any suggestions would be great I only have a few corals in my small tank at home.
Nice looking tank. Softies are a great start, perhaps some LPS. I would suggest frogspawn, hammers, duncans and torches.

For softies, many lighting options out there but what it all comes down to is what your willing to spend and are you open to used versus new fixtures.

I started with Noopsyche k7 pro V3's. Radion XR15's, Reefi Uno Pro 2.1 and AI Blades will get the job done.
 
120 cm×60 cm×46 cm, anything really softies mainly lots of zoas some mushrooms too any suggestions would be great I only have a few corals in my small tank at home.
Nice looking tank. Softies are a great start, perhaps some LPS. I would suggest frogspawn, hammers, duncans and torches.

For softies, many lighting options out there but what it all comes down to is what your willing to spend and are you open to used versus new fixtures.

I started with Noopsyche k7 pro V3's. Radion XR15's, Reefi Uno Pro 2.1 and AI Blades will get the job done.
Thanks so much!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new