Lineatus Wrasse

  • Thread starter Thread starter adamfajge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

adamfajge

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2008
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
-
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone here ordered fish from Foster and Smith and if so have they purchased from them without using a quarantine. I want to know if their Divers Den fish are in better condition than their other fish . I have the one Oscellaris Clown, Mandarin and a Bi-Color Blenny and would like to order a Wrasse. I never ordered fish online before. Tell me your experiences.
Thanks,
Adam
 
they are very good i have used them..but it is still always a good to qt any new fish you get and i would if paying for a lineatus.i had to learn the hard way a few times..i use to never qt when i first got started in the hobby and i payed for it..but every thing i have ordered from La came in looking very nice and i never had a loss
 
I have used them, and I like them. If you have a refugium, you could put it in there for a couple of days, if not, it will have to be whether you want to chance it or not. You could feed them lots of garlic for a few days! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new