Linespot, blue flasher or filamented wrasse

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrcote1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mrcote1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2017
Messages
417
Reaction score
262
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure which fish to get next. A blue flasher wrasse, linespot wrasse, or the filamented wrasse. Not many pictures from home aquarists of them online. Anyone have any of those wrasse and or have a picture or a suggestion for which to get?
 
Behaviorally they will all be similar. My preference is the filamented, but you may prefer another.
 
FWIW. My Blue Flasher is the most timid wrasse when it comes to competing for food. I have flame, leopard, and a ruby long fin.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new