Linking Hydra 26 HD to Apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter willist0
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

willist0

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
82
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I find the menu on Fusion where I select my lights so I can link them to IOTA
 
How do I find the menu on Fusion where I select my lights so I can link them to IOTA
It’s in the Tasks menu under IOTA. I connected mine with no problem. Once connected do not go back into the AI app because it will mess everything up. You can control everything with the APEX.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new