Linking tunze osmolator to apex

lilbitreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a way to attach my tunze to my apex for ATO. I have a breakout box I can use. I am out of room for outlets in my apex so I can’t use that. Thanks.

ourcoralreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t think there is but why would You want to control it it has its own controller built in

OP
OP
lilbitreefer

lilbitreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I do water changes or have to turn off certain things it triggers the built in alarm. Is the main reason

don_chuwish

Smells something fishy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I do water changes or have to turn off certain things it triggers the built in alarm. Is the main reason

I had that same problem, can't turn off the 'beeeep' every time the Tunze power is restored. So for feed cycles & stuff where the sump water level is going to rise, I don't bother turning it off. But if water level is going to drop and you don't want to trigger the pump to add fresh water, you just have to power it off and accept the 'beeeep' when it turns back on. Would be nice if it was 'controller aware' and could take 'feed' instructions.

ourcoralreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Didn’t think about that whats funny this is the reason i have it connected to my apex

What i did to save outlet space is for example i have two lights so i bought a cable extender that has two inputs so the lights are controlled as one

OP
OP
lilbitreefer

lilbitreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already have that.. I just am a bit nervous about plugging in one more thing.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back