OP
buddythelion

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are two new morphs. I love the first one! They're not mine, I just borrowed them from a certain store to take pictures of since they were so nice. :)

Metal Rainbow Orchids:
MetalRainbowOrchids_zpsd9583b62.jpg

Actinic Shot:
MetalRainbowOrchidsActinics_zpsc1f32473.jpg

Green Voodoos:
GreenVoodoos_zps93725d28.jpg

Pink elephants (?):
PinkElephants_zps8834186e.jpg

And now onto the old stuff growing in the display:

Blue Rhinos:
BlueRhino-3_zpseb31d1bf.jpg

Utter Chaos:
UC-1_zpseb68c8b0.jpg

Zoa Cliff:
redhornet_zps277d21b0.jpg

Purple Hornets:
purplehornets-1_zpsd4c8cd69.jpg

PZ Black Orchid, it's a huge paly and it's already popped 3 good sized babies and another is on its way!
pzblackorchid_zps0da7a6d8.jpg

Kamehameha:
kamehameha_zps897fd192.jpg

Speckled Fire and Ice:
speckledfireice-1_zpsfae627d9.jpg

God of War:
GOW-2_zps607baa42.jpg

ReeferBean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great growth shot for a month! Looks like your paradises are getting bigger too.

My buddy came by and snapped a couple photos to show you the growth from 2 polyps in just about 2 months. Way better than my pics so thought I would share. Sorry to crowd your thread.

GOWpalys.jpg

icemountain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THey look sweet! What kind of lighting are they under and do you know the par? I got mine about a month ago and only one baby polyp just started growing from it. I did have to move it around a few times so that might have stunted the growth a little.

OP
OP
buddythelion

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure which one to use: beautiful, stunning, outstanding, or sexy. I def think all the above. Great collection
Thanks for the flattering compliment! :)

First time gawker. Wow is all I can say. Good job
Thanks!

You z&ps look so plump. Very nice pics. Keep em commin.
It's cause I feed them all like they're my babies... maybe you should do the same. *wink wink*

very nice polyps, can you tell me the difference between CAO, CAR and Shazams since you have them all?
The obvious difference are their colors. The CAO had an incredibly slow growth rate as well, the baby stayed as a baby for months! :(
CARs grow at a medium rate and do best in high light and med-higher flow. Mine developed a slight yellow inner ring, but the CAO had a very obvious one. It's like the better and more awesome version of a CAR.
Shazaam, can't say much for it since I haven't had it too long. But looking at other people's pics and from TDF's description, where the Shazaam was originated, it is a CAO morph.

Here's the CAO and CARs next to it, they were both under the same lighting and flow for a month or two. Hopefully the pics show the obvious color differences.
CAO.jpg

CAOvsCAR-1.jpg

CAOvsCAR2.jpg

Here's the Shazaam I got from Joe Knows Reefs. Looks similar-ish to my CAO.
shazaamupclose_zps0faa751c.jpg

Hope that helps!

Very nice collection
Thanks, this collecting portion of the hobby is addiction. Too many new morphs come out almost every week!

Very nice indeed, keep em coming!
Thanks. :)

My buddy came by and snapped a couple photos to show you the growth from 2 polyps in just about 2 months. Way better than my pics so thought I would share. Sorry to crowd your thread.

GOWpalys.jpg
Amazing photo! I don't mind at all. That's phenomenal growth from 2 polyps in 2 months. Congrats. :)

THey look sweet! What kind of lighting are they under and do you know the par? I got mine about a month ago and only one baby polyp just started growing from it. I did have to move it around a few times so that might have stunted the growth a little.
That's Reeferbean's photo, so PM him. :p

IGROZOAS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great thread n collection...just viewed all 12 pages n i seriously just had a zoagasm.

OP
OP
buddythelion

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Granny Apple Smith, this one is so gummy looking I could just eat it! Looks just like the Apple. :)
GrannySmith_zpsc8091e24.jpg

PZ PPRPE. it took the longest time for the blue/silver rings to get in but they're definitely there now. These guys need LOTS of light.
PZPPRPE-1_zpsc32edfdb.jpg

Back