Liquid food autofeeder DIY

  • Thread starter Thread starter leon1972
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

leon1972

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2014
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to find a way to autofeed my fish. Hopefully permanently but for now at least while on vacation. I have seen several write ups on refrigerated autofeeders. My question is can the following listed fish live on the liquid foods that will flow through the dosing pumps everyone uses? How do I know what foods will flow through said pumps?2 x ClownsTwospot Bristletooth Tang or powder blue tangYellow Head Jawfish5 x Blue reef ChromisOne Spot FoxfaceFlame AngelfishYellow Head JawfishPyramid angelfish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new