List of Corals available with prices.

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is a list of corals I have cut and ready to go! Quantity is included. Pictures+Prices will be based on PM but an idea of what most of these corals look like can be found with a quick google search. Located in Williamson county/Bellevue. Now I know most people are expecting my usual disclaimer but good news I have officially used a chemical means to attack the red planaria and have not seen any signs of them through dipping and visually looking inspections! As always I HIGHLY recommend dipping corals that change tanks.
Trying to make space in my tank as they are littered with Frags/minicolonies so pickup is ASAP :) (I know title says prices but did not realize I missed putting them in)
Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 9.43.52 PM.png

IMG_2373.jpeg
IMG_2381.jpeg

Last edited:

Justanano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Isn't it a rule that you have to list prices? I understand more you buy maybe a deal.. but a base price

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Making a trip to Emerald bay later this week so if you want coral and want to meet there LMK:

Pending/holding: Pink lemonade, Green slimer, Soft pink milli, Utter Chaos, Frag of Blondies, 7 head Hammer. Still plenty available :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 62 84.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.1%
Back