List of participated posts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Liquid360
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
1,220
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there some way to delete from the list of threads you've participated in so that your list doesn't keep updating with current postings? Dunno if I explained that well enough...
 
Click settings in upper right hand corner of screen. Click All subscribed threads. Click box on far right of each thread you want to delete. Click box at bottom right "Subscribed Threads". A drop down box will appear. Click on whichever action you want to take.
 
Wow Connie!! It dawned on me reading your response that you must be using a different interface than I am so I went on to try using the HTML interface. Until now I've only used R2R through an iPhone app, never once used HTML. It opened up a whole new world!!! There is a LOT more info/options by using a browser!! Lol I feel a tad bit stupid that it never dawned on me before to try the browser! Thanks!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new