Little abstract art

Seems very dark......I see a yellow dude in a rainstorm, puking up fish? Am I close lol? It is nice though...I am a big fan of abstract art.
 
Seems very dark......I see a yellow dude in a rainstorm, puking up fish? Am I close lol? It is nice though...I am a big fan of abstract art.

That's what's cool about abstract... it's whatever your interpretation is... :) I'll chime in on my vision after we get a few more "Interpretations" ;please

But no you're way off of mine... ;p
 
Well nobody else wanted to play I guess... I see an Octopus!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new