Little giant starting capacitor

xrayjeeper83

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2013
Messages
206
Reaction score
8
Location
Orange Park, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a little giant 4 -MDQX-SC that the starting capacitor has gone bad. I contacted little giant and they don't sell just the capacitor. Anyone know where I could get just one, or anyone have an old pump laying around.

I have contacted a few places but I have to buy in bulk.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new