Little hammer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Propane
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Propane

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
2,418
Location
Milky Way
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I left this hammer skeleton in my tank as a reminder. A couple weeks ago I noticed a little growth on it. I like to see what happens sometimes so didn’t mess with it. I think it’s a little hammer coral head. Kinda cool but probably common and just thought I’d share! IMG_0651.jpeg
 
That’s for sharing . Although it is said to happen but I personally haven’t seen it happen or I was too impatient and yanked it . I’ve only lost one hammer in my possession and it’s somewhere in the sump for the last few years .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new