Little help to ID these white things

  • Thread starter Thread starter mcga
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mcga

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2025
Messages
26
Reaction score
5
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers ! Happy Friday to all.

I tried to ask Google and Claude before I bother you but they don’t know what this white thing is !

So I am seeking some help :)

I’m more interested in knowing what are these white things …

Thank you so much




IMG_8941-1-scaled.jpeg
 
Looks like a duplicate post so I just quote myself. JGT is correct:
Sycon sp. - Pineapple sponges (Third post on page 5 for mobile users, overall post 83)
Harmless / beneficial filter feeders.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new