Little Known Fact....

  • Thread starter Thread starter CastAway
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hahaha, I haven't the slightest clue who that person is....... I had to Google him ;)

GO METS!
 
Marine fish and coral are ALL Kansas City Royals fans.

Hmmmmm! Maybe that's why my fish and corals die.....it's just too hard to take! :D

So we now have STN, RTN and KCF for coral killers!
 
How about those 14 innings Rob?!? Awesome!

(Next time you're out west, I need advice on mounting some pieces. [emoji6])
 
Happy for my home town. They don't get to enjoy winning football, so this is awesome. [emoji39]
 
Tonight's the night I think. I'm preparing...
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1446420095.359658.jpg
 
Between Harvey's pride and Murphy's mad skills...

The Royals are an awesome team! Super stoked!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new