little plastic white knob from 9004dc controller

pompeyjohn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2014
Messages
262
Reaction score
119
Location
Chapel Hill, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Roger,

I just unpacked a new skimmer (bought from premium aquatics via amazon) and the little plastic control knob is broken. I didn't hear it crack when I turned it in the dial.
skimmer_knob.jpg

I'll try gluing it back together with super glue, but I am not sure that will hold.

How do I go about getting a replacement control knob?

Thanks
John
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new