Little yellow snail name

  • Thread starter Thread starter gsw0716
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gsw0716

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2024
Messages
269
Reaction score
119
Location
Fairfield, ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I've noticed a few of these tiny yellow snails in one of my tanks. Would like to know the name, I have some standard Stomatella snails, but these little yellow dudes are new to me. Thank you.

20260323_184202.jpg 20260323_184205.jpg
 
Photos under white lights? Having a hard time figuring out what I am supposed to be looking at
 
Sorry. I tried to take a clear of it. Just comes out blurry on the actual animal
 

Attachments

  • 20260323_184200.jpg
    20260323_184200.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 38

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new