Live adult brine asap

Anyone, please. Yall wake up
1000015560.gif

I need some help here.
 
I haven't ever ordered from either of these places, and it will probably be really expensive to get a meaningful amount, but here are a couple of options from googling 'buy adult brine shrimp.' Good luck with your boxfish. It would probably be best to feed the brine shrimp (phyto or whatever) before feeding them to your boxfish.

https://www.bluezooaquatics.com/productDetail.asp?did=2&cid=84&pid=2130Amazon product ASIN B0CDQV8LB7
I think theirs are size 0, which is nano. But I call tomorrow if I dont hear from anyone. Right now I put a butt ton of artemia in there but she cant survive on that.
 
Artemia are brine shrimp? Maybe you mean baby brine shrimp?

If your boxfish will eat live baby brine, the Ziss brine shrimp hatchery combined with eggs from aquariumcoop.com is the way to go. You can hatch a ton with this combo. Other eggs (brineshrimpdirect etc) don't work nearly as well with the Ziss feeder, as they don't separate as cleanly from the hatched brine shrimp.
 
Everything I've read say baby brine (nauplius) are the ones that actually offer nourishment unless the adults are guy loaded. They hatch out in 24hrs and need nothing more than eggs, an air pump and container to hatch them. When I'm using them to train fish to eat live I set up a few and have a constant supply.

Edit; the LFS around here all sell adult
 
I have tons of hatched baby. I produce them daily for my seahorses. But my boxfish is 3 inches. And Im sure she cant siphon those all day everyday.

I live in west Texas, one one sells adult. Can you get me some if I send u the money beforehand and overnight them? Id be eternally grateful. You can tack on extra for the inconvenience. I dont want her to die. I have Zelle and PayPal. And I have reputation for paying. Ask @Fish & Coral Store
 
What do you have for pets stores in your area? Many stores who have freshwater fish also sell live brine shrimp and other live feeders. It doesn't have to be a specialty saltwater shop, look for any pet store with a reasonable fish department.

Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new