Live Aquaria group buy?

It costs 34 dollars to ship and another 24 if out items are from both Wisconsin and california, the way I see it if we can spend over 225 we save 50 dollars on shipping and I'd say we'd need to take volunteers for where it is shipping because I am in school
 
I am looking at possibly getting a $140 fish. I would want to be the shipping destination though.
 
I am looking at possibly getting a $140 fish. I would want to be the shipping destination though.

Ahhh, a $140 fish. Now you are a real reef junkie! :D

What is it?
Typed from my phone, because I have nothing better to do.
 
Already have enough for free shipping to order this evening. Hop on board if you want in. Ordering this evening @ 5 pm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new