Live Aquaria policy on purchases/shipping dates?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mr Cypher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess this has been common for them this season I got an email from them this morning with an apology and a discount coupon lol

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ditto, ive been waiting for an order to ship since 12/15 and no news as to WHEN this will happen A4067694
@Bryan Dever Good afternoon, Bryan. We sincerely apologize that due to increased order volume and staffing shortages this holiday season, LiveAquaria orders are taking longer than usual to fulfill and deliver. Please be assured that your order is in queue and will be shipped as soon as possible. Please PM any dates you would not be available to receive your order.

Bryan Dever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bryan Dever Good afternoon, Bryan. We sincerely apologize that due to increased order volume and staffing shortages this holiday season, LiveAquaria orders are taking longer than usual to fulfill and deliver. Please be assured that your order is in queue and will be shipped as soon as possible. Please PM any dates you would not be available to receive your order.

I mean, i ordered on 12/15 and was supposed to be received on 12/17

Yet i cannot receive any specific update other than your CS agents canned response. yet you continue to send out more and more emails promoting Divers den etc... why would you send out emails if you are 2+ weeks behind on shipping livestock. It makes no sense

2 weeks have gone by, and its insane that i cannot be provided any actual estimation as to WHEN my order would ship...

neonreef3d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I mean, i ordered on 12/15 and was supposed to be received on 12/17

Yet i cannot receive any specific update other than your CS agents canned response. yet you continue to send out more and more emails promoting Divers den etc... why would you send out emails if you are 2+ weeks behind on shipping livestock. It makes no sense

2 weeks have gone by, and its insane that i cannot be provided any actual estimation as to WHEN my order would ship...
sounds fishy

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It blows my mind that people still buy from Live Aquaria….
A quick simple search online and you will see COUNTLESS threads exactly like this spanning back over YEARS and YEARS…

this is nothing new, this is how they run their business. They prey on new people who don’t know any better.

aws2266

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Given the issues I've had with dry goods from live aquaria I'd never trust them with fish. I've purchased fish from BlueZooAquatics and had great experiences. Website isn't as flashy as liveaquaria but they delivered quality specimens.

Bryan Dever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will likely be the last time

Unfortunately i needed some Bartlett's anthias and they were the only ones who had them in stock. and honestly i never had any problems with them in the past

Bryan Dever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have responded to your generic requests via email multiple times. I placed this order on 12/15

The fish are STILL listed as in stock on the website. Are you really expecting me to believe that you have not been able to ship anything in 3+ weeks? yet you continue to promote Divers den, and new sales... etc.. are all of those people still awaiting shipments as well?

Its extremely concerning that I cant even receive a personalized reply to my requests or emails.

NO there are currently NO days I am not able to receive the shipment.. but i need the fish ASAP to put them together with other fish going through quarantine.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back