Live Aquaria Suggestion - Squat Lobsters

abbypoodle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2019
Messages
100
Reaction score
84
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you enjoy squat lobsters then lets make it happen! If enough people submit this suggestion, LiveAquaria will try to find some for us!

https://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/suggestions.cfm
1611089441558.png


1611089504188.png
 
Hey! I saw you linked this thread and I had no idea they had a suggestions box. Those hairy squat lobsters do look nice, also another species I'm looking for. Just sent one in, hopefully Squat Lobsters will be more widespread !
 
They do regularly get squat lobsters into Divers Den, but usually black with white stripes or vice versa
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new