Live food

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tphill
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tphill

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2013
Messages
484
Reaction score
174
Location
Oneonta, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone in Birmingham or Gadsden have any live food they could sell? Looking for pods, worms, shrimp, any live food.
Thanks
 
Hello. The main food is LRS reef frenzy. I'm feeding 2-3 times per day. I also mix in some PE pellets, New Era algae pellets, frozen mysis from San Francisco Bay, Ocean Nutrition formula one, and a saltwater multi-pack from San Francisco Bay, as well as nori sheets every couple of days. All the fish except one eat about everything. That one is a Spotband butterflyfish (Chaetodon punctatofasciatus), that I haven't seen eat anything. I got an order of copepods that I put in the tank a couple weeks ago, but not sure if they are still there or not. I'm currently trying to hatch some brine shrimp, and will try feeding some of those. I was just thinking that live food would entice him to eat, and would also like to start feeding the black worms, or white worms, to all the fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new