LIVE from MACNA 2011! Just for YOU!

Got luv ustream. To bad I missed yesterday feed. What time will you be streaming today.

Thanks for takeing the time and doing this Dave.
 
Yes! Way to go Rev! It was awesome to meet you and we had a wonderful time! I can't wait for next year so we can do it BIG in the BIG D!!!!!
 
take it as if your not a sponsor you don't get on reef2reef

Pretty sure I went to every booth. I did point out most of our sponsors I believe. I hope I didn't miss anyone!
 
Yes! Way to go Rev! It was awesome to meet you and we had a wonderful time! I can't wait for next year so we can do it BIG in the BIG D!!!!!

No my friend the pleasure was mine! Can't wait for Dallas!
 
Great Job it was great meeting you, and your lovely wife, looking forward to seeing you in Dallas :)
 
Victoria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was my pleasure meeting you, Raymond, and all of your family and staff. We enjoyed every second talking to you and it was great to get to know the people behind Marine Geek!

PS. Raymond is my new brother from another mother! HA!
 
Rev, It was great to meet you in person and thanks so much for the kind words about my students and our program at Bellevue. There will never be enough people talking up kids and giving them for the great things they do. It means a lot to me that you did that.

oh and thanks for the suckers too LOL
 
Rev, It was great to meet you in person and thanks so much for the kind words about my students and our program at Bellevue. There will never be enough people talking up kids and giving them for the great things they do. It means a lot to me that you did that.

oh and thanks for the suckers too LOL

Welcome to Reef 2 Reef!

Be sure to get your entry in for the Sept 2011 membership drive contest if you haven't already done so!

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/r2...-september-membership-drive-contest-join.html
 
there were so many vendor's there rev no chance you could get every one!!!!! i can say we have some up coming vendor's that are going to make a big splash no brown coral's had me looking there way thank's for all your work rev and next year i'm going to video as well and post here.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new