• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live Rock - base rocks, arch, pedestal

hyeteck

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving soon, need to get rid of my tank. Got about 25lbs of live rock i just pulled out of my tank and in a bucket with a powerhead.

2 or 3 of the pieces are base rocks with flat bottom, one piece is a pedestal with multiple levels, one piece is a arch and the rest are random pieces.

Looking for $80 or best offer. Thats about $3 per lbs! Pickup in Burbank, CA (91502)

Bought all these pieces from BRS about a year ago (July 2020). They are the MarcoRocks.

IMG_1753.jpg

Here is a video and picture of the rocks when i first setup my tank. The leftmost piece that has multiple levels is all one piece glued together.

IMG_1029.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
hyeteck

hyeteck

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump. home depot bucket included. Someone come take this. Clean rock, has a bunch of coraline on there.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back