Live rock for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomashtom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2017
Messages
1,724
Reaction score
1,357
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Live rock for sale. Please add to the discussion here.
 
Free shipping
 
I was just joking….usually seller puts their location and terms. Glws
 
Ok I gotcha, lol. Shipping possible! Will drive a reasonable distance. Located in New York
 
Bump $3 a pound!!!
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
Bump discounted over 50 lbs
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
Bump $2.50 a lb
 
Sold! Please close. Thanks
 
This classified ad has expired and has been removed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new