Live rock in a 280g mixed reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter Liquid361
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Liquid361

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Messages
225
Reaction score
308
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered a CADE 2100 S2 last week. It ships this week and arrives to me next week. I still have a LOT of stuff to purchase. I did just place an order with TBS for base rock/premium rock. I ordered 125lbs of base and 150lbs of premium. It won’t arrive till next month. The CADE is a 280g system. I’m wondering if perhaps I should order more rock…? Any thoughts? I do live a well put together rock scape that looks natural.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new