Live rock n reef

Trigger guy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Location
Haysville
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
I am considering buying a fish from live rock n reef. I emailed them as to a specific genus and they stated they had both. Wondering if anyone had ordered fish from them?
 
welcome to the farm, and thanks for joining. Sorry I’m for one I’ve never heard of them. I get my Leibrock from KP. But they’re not a place to go looking for a variety of fish at this point. Best of luck keep in touch

74773FEA-E9D4-416B-B901-71A514334752.jpeg
 
I usually get mine from Liveaquaria.com or my LFS.
 
They seem like a scam site. A lot of their minimum tank size requirements are way off and also pictures matching species are not correct either. Would skip this one.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new