Live Rock selection

syris1377

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help in determining which live rock I should pick. I am looking at the Fiji Premium from Walt Smith and also Totoka live rock. I am leaning more toward the Fiji Premium as it looks better to have my zoanthids grow out on as opposed to the Totoka live rock. Its going to be in a new 40B that I will be setting up in a couple of weeks. Oh and Im looking to get around 44lbs or 50lbs what do you guys suggest?

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marco rock

I need help in determining which live rock I should pick. I am looking at the Fiji Premium from Walt Smith and also Totoka live rock. I am leaning more toward the Fiji Premium as it looks better to have my zoanthids grow out on as opposed to the Totoka live rock. Its going to be in a new 40B that I will be setting up in a couple of weeks. Oh and Im looking to get around 44lbs or 50lbs what do you guys suggest?
If you want to get some great looking rock for a price that's unheard of, Check out Marco rock.com 50# for 109.00 plus shipping and It will be as good as live In a couple of months for a fraction of the cost. Just seed It with one or two pieces of live rock.
Bill:bigsmile:

Back