live rock turning white?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ktm898
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ktm898

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
41
Reaction score
1
Location
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my tank has been established for 4-5 months. I am now having a problem with my rocks turning white. What would cause this. My fish, candy coral, mushroom,and zoas are doing great.
 
2 months ago i went to a 4bulb t5 setup. I cleaned the salt creep of my plexiglass tops a few days ago. Could that make enough difference? only change happened last month, this was phosgaurd after high phosphates.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new