• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live Rock with Coral

datBme150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am rescaping to create some more surface area. So I am selling off my tower. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY as these would be both very hard and very expensive to ship. Most of the SPS in the pics will be removed except for the bases. The tower is three rocks in total.

Bottom rock is about 5lbs and covered in high end mushrooms. There are pink interstellar and I cant remember the name of the other. The goni and the jawbreaker will come off and the the zoa rock isn't attached. $125

Middle rock is about one pound or so. It will have most of what is seen in the pic attached still. The two frags glued on the red monti cap will be removed. The red monti cap and the Jason Fox beach bum monti will mostly stay on the rock when sold. $100

The top rock is just over a pound as well. This rock will include the bases out portion of a diablo milli, tranquil milli, pink lemonade, and a jade dragon milli. Each by themselves are really nice adds to any tank. The rock will come with a healthy base of each. Most of the colonies will be removed. $ 150.

Whole tower sold together for $ 325.

I have circled the corals that won't be included. Yellow line indicates the separation of the 3 rocks. They are held together with wooden rod, no epoxy or glue.

Please let me know if interested.

Thanks
Preston
PXL_20210629_223915371.jpg
PXL_20210629_223941864~2.jpg
PXL_20210629_223945489~2.jpg
PXL_20210629_223915371~2.jpg

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 58 85.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.4%
Back