Live Sale Showoff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Labridaedicted

Labridaedicted

Wrassetastic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine arrived about 10:30. Coming back from work now to take care of them. They're floating now

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning everyone,

I'm sorry to report this, but FedEx had a mechanical error with one of there planes departing Orlando last night and we've had 24 packages delayed (out of 60 total) because of it. I am working with FedEx right now to see if they can expedite everyone of them. As soon as I have more information I will post in here. We are doing our best to make sure these animals will be delivered in a timely manner.

Please note, and I'm sure everyone that's received an order from us can attest, that we are really, really good at packing and that even with delays your corals should be absolutely fine. If not, fear not, we will work with you.

Thanks so much for your patience :)

Chris

P.S. For all those FedEx/UPS haters out there, this is only the second time in 20+ years that I've been in this industry that something like this has happened! Which by the way was 12 years ago while owning Reefer Madness in CA :D

Last edited:

apmato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having the same issue

I have the same issue. I just got off the phone with WWC. I made special arrangements today to be home within the delivery window due to the signature requirements of the package. I have a wedding to attend to soon and will not be around to sign for the package now that its been delayed. I was informed that as long as you do not waive the signature requirement they will honor the losses even they do not arrive until Monday. I have about 25-30 frags coming too.

apmato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning everyone,

I'm sorry to report this, but FedEx had a mechanical error with one of there planes departing Orlando last night and we've had 20 packages delayed (out of 60 total) because of it. I am working with FedEx right now to see if they can expedite everyone of them. As soon as I have more information I will post in here. We are doing our best to make sure these animals will be delivered in a timely manner.

Please note, and I'm sure everyone that's received an order from us can attest, that we are really, really good at packing and that even with delays your corals should be absolutely fine. If not, fear not, we will work with you.

Thanks so much for your patience :)

Chris

P.S. For all those FedEx/UPS haters out there, this is only the second time in 20+ years that I've been in this industry that something like this has happened! Which by the way was 12 years ago while owning Reefer Madness in CA :D

Will they deliver on Saturday?

Cherish.merenda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sucks to hear I hope it arrives soon for you all... Like WWC said, it is packed extremely nice, even with California's 109 temperature I still received 17 of my corals just perfectly fine. I am also a fedex hater, but you know what, with my last shipment from WWC the driver came first thing in the morning to my house because he saw it was something live in there. Pretty awesome.

E_Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I guess I dodged a bullet. Im in Florida just like WWC but FedEx sometimes likes to send the package to Memphis. This time it doesn't look like it went to Memphis because it doesn't show any scans arriving or leaving Memphis.

I just wanted to give a shootout to @WWC for their top notch customer service! Here are my frags just 10 minutes after going in the tank! Most are replacement for the previous Live Sale except for the Christmas Mirabilis.

Top Row: Christmas Mirabilis, WWC Sun God
Center: Jfox B33 Bomber
Bottom Row: Freebie, WWC Paradise Acro

IMG_0665.jpg

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick update: I've been in communication with FedEx and they have been working very hard to make sure that these packages will be delivered on Saturday. This is HUGE! Normally once they get into the system, Saturday delivery isn't possible, but I've received lots of calls from various FedEx reps telling me that they are doing their best to make sure they will be delivered tomorrow! Fingers-crossed!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jump into the shipping pod and drove up the @WWC and pick up my wins, very nice thank you guys.
IMG_4098.JPG

OP
OP
Labridaedicted

Labridaedicted

Wrassetastic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my swag in! Everything is still a lil peeved about the acclimation and dip, but the frag rack is fat and sassy, now [emoji16]
21a0b09e1e18648127d9bfeca8028c01.jpg

a10d9b3a0f2ff39729ec5c77a2cc6bab.jpg

6f596ef6c0da5aedbfe98d1c974ca928.jpg

baede2fbc4b171cc8efcb62187c115c8.jpg

The hydno does NOT get to live on the frag rack as it is already swollen and hungry for the blood of other cniderians. It's waaaaaaay in the corner being awesome in its own right.

b713149e3921ae4c231a47e409e3ff29.jpg

Thanks WWC! Hope everyone else's stuff comes in ok. They do an awesome job packaging the coral!

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One on the right looks like DayGlo and the one on the left looks like Christmas Mirabilis

apmato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick update: I've been in communication with FedEx and they have been working very hard to make sure that these packages will be delivered on Saturday. This is HUGE! Normally once they get into the system, Saturday delivery isn't possible, but I've received lots of calls from various FedEx reps telling me that they are doing their best to make sure they will be delivered tomorrow! Fingers-crossed!

Do we know for sure if they are delivery today?

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do we know for sure if they are delivery today?

I am working with FedEx right now. I have our Rep on it plus several from trace agents working on them. Several are out for delivery, so hopefully the rest will get to that point as well.

I'll keep everyone posted!

Thanks so much for your patience.

Chris

apmato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am working with FedEx right now. I have our Rep on it plus several from trace agents working on them. Several are out for delivery, so hopefully the rest will get to that point as well.

I'll keep everyone posted!

Thanks so much for your patience.

Chris

My tracking is showing its our for delivery today. Thank you guys for the efforts.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back