• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live Sea Lettuce

Item Price
10.00 /oz
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Daddio64

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2022
Messages
96
Reaction score
100
Location
Deerfield
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's time to harvest some sea lettuce. I'm in the northeast suburbs of Chicago would prefer local meet. But shipping can be arranged. I'm looking for $10 an ounce I'll discount if buying more then 2 oz.

20230711_183930.jpg 20230711_183914.jpg 16899820438254574574820966836329.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new