• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Liveaquaria disaster

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before spending a large amount of money on saltwater fish I decided to test them out with 5 somewhat cheaper freshwater fish (for my established freshwater obviously).
I ordered five fish.
They only sent two.
One arrived dead the other died about a week later.....
Then the rest of the tank started acting up. The parasites killed 3 fish before I could get rid of it. (yes I should have QT'd I know but I've never done that for freshwater)
On top of all that when I called to ask about the rest of my order they told me they'd canceled it, without telling me. In compensation they gave me 10$ in store credit (for the first dead fish) and free shipping on my next live order. But I spent 110$ and don't ever want to order from them ever again so that 40$ is worthless to me.
What a nightmare. Glad I didn't get saltwater fish though now I don't know where I'll get some of the rarer fish I want.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back