LiveAquaria live rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefer10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
From most of what I've been reading much of that pukani is coming in dry not live. I would verify it is real live rock not dead live rock. Also live aquaria doesn't have a stellar reputation these days and they are in some form if bankruptcy.
 
How do they ship their live rock?

nevermind. looks like they ship it UPS ground.
 
Has anyone ordered the Fiji Pukani live rock from LiveAquaria?
Ordering anything from Live Aquaria is a huge risk right now.
They are mostly out of business.
But people keep trying order stuff and usually get burned.
There are many threads detailing this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new