• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Liveaquaria not what it used to be

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

diverrad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m guessing the new management is no longer interested in keeping old customers. Last few orders have been barely acceptable from half dead snails to dead shrimp to dead and dying fish to Frags so stresses and brown they just die no matter how great your system is.
but yesterday I believe I got my final order from them. 5 snails came in all covered in turf algae not that big of a deal but I do not have a sump or any other tanks so unfortunately I could not add to my tank and well all I can say is my chickens had a neat snack.
my problem was the ultra grade clam. It was tiny about a half inch chance of survival at that size is questionable and the color brown with a bit of blue. In other words a tiny normal rather drab maxima. Not an ultra grade by any stretch.
when I complained they said well it has blue so it’s an ultra.... silly really in the last 20 years I have spent well over 25k with them so I am sure other vendors will really enjoy the money I will no longer be spending with Liveaquaria. For reference the deresa is just under 2”.
0075AB6C-DE94-4A1C-9C47-2D2FD0F21F5D.jpeg
BE6B7265-5A43-4DC3-B1D4-8341B42C0D09.jpeg

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@diverrad Good afternoon--We apologize that you are not satisfied with your recent order. We absolutely are interested in keeping all of our customers --old and new!! If you will please PM us your order details, we would appreciate the opportunity to look into your concerns and reach a resolution for you. Thank you!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 91 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back