Livestock Adoption

MrDellimore

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2019
Messages
144
Reaction score
347
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have had my tank up for 2 years now, but I am currently away in Indonesia for the next few months. I have been trying to manage the tank remotely, but I fear that the fish and corals are suffering.

I am hoping to find a new home for them for anyone willing to pick them up in the New York City Area. All fish are fully QTed but corals were not.

Current fish up for adoption:
Powder Brown Tang
Purple Tang
Hippo Tang
2 Clown Fish
Firefish
Purple Orchid
Fox Face
Red Sea Sailfin
Yellow Coris Wrasse
Red Velvet Wrasse
Blue Star Leopard Wrasse
1 Cardinal
Tail Spot Blenny
Yellow Watchman Goby

7E08E718-7587-4288-83D3-C1567E962FEF_1_201_a.jpeg
 
935B734F-86AB-48F2-8CC5-8C6FFE285EAB.jpeg

Still looking for a home for these guys. I feel really bad about their well-being and need to take the tank down
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new