Livestock for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vaiodude
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you Jason. If you decide that you want to frag and bag. I'd be up for a $10 piece of nepthea and purple gorg. Also what's the pink sucker in the front right corner?
 
Thank you Jason. If you decide that you want to frag and bag. I'd be up for a $10 piece of nepthea and purple gorg. Also what's the pink sucker in the front right corner?

I don't think I will be fragging yet. I may have a small piece of the nempthea in my frag tank. If I can find it I'll throw it in for free.

The pink thing in the bottom corner is a Scolly that I bought at last years fragtoberfest. Over the last year it has slowly receded. Only about 40% of it is left but it's still kicking LOL. I have read that this is semi typical with Scollys.
 
Gauging interest on fish. I won't be able to catch them just yet as the tank is still full of coral but wanted to put the fish list out there.

-Purple Tang $100
-Sail fin Tang $50
- Blue hippo tang $75
- Pair of phantom clowns $75
- 2 green chromis $20
- Mandarin dragonette $20
- Starry blenny $30
- Bengai cardinal $10
 
Staring to look empty....

79bd17ce4c1562bb04904b9e9be3b67a.jpeg
 
Man that stinks you better set up a nano or something to lightly tinker with
 
Red/Blue and Green/Yellow Zoa Colony $30 SOLD

293138e7319d341568506e47916ca3f8.jpeg


Green Encrusting Monti $25

d8e953d0e543ff9cb1bdd35fecc09b42.jpeg


Small rock with Purple Death Palys (20+ polyps) $20

b0a0dc8f967ff1f9dc97356b2a4c3691.jpeg


Gsp and bright green paly combo rock $15 SOLD

682df0fc422a0306552a2b1097e11902.jpeg


Red/pink Zoa frag 3 polyps $10

344cb310b9d7153f614a065976c685a6.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Jason can you hold the small duncan.. wont be able to go to the meeting but i can pick up this weekend coming
 
Couple more addictions

Small blasto colony with 6 heads. Also has small area of purple haze monti. $10

aac8c06068fa63ac4379e7c4cf66ecc6.jpg


Utter Chaos Frag 4 polyps $30

71d8959d439b9ce14678436ea960aebf.jpeg


JC Stag Frag $20

9347999dcf8ee80501e1fd2ac3c7514e.jpeg


b87edd125507e60adf7887e446b1b4c6.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new