Lluv24 200DD Reef!

lluv24

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
312
Reaction score
69
Location
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hello fellow reefers,

I'm new to these forums so to start off I would like to share a few pics of my new 200dd! I'm running two gen 3 radions, gyre150 for my flow, the gyre replaced 2-mp40's I can't believe how much flow the gyre creates !!!! 40 gal sump with cpr fuge to run cheato. Aqua max em300 skimmer, swc dosing pump, reef keeper controller, brs reactors! And a lot of tender loving care;-)


Thanks for looking;-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new