Lobo has worm - leave it?

Turkey head

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
345
Reaction score
236
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, not a pest id question. More of will this end up a detriment for the coral. I’m pretty sure it had it when I got it several months ago and I thought it was just a regular small feather duster attached to it. Last week I decided to use a plastic rod to crush the worms tube and get rid of it. I noticed today that the tube was still there. When I fed the corals today I noticed a filter feeding top sticking out. So, the tube must be very hard and possibly burrowing into the coral.

Let it go or find a way to kill it? I haven’t noticed it being problematic.

IMG_7432.jpeg
IMG_7434.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new