Local fish store guarantees

  • Thread starter Thread starter cba191
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
By me, zero to three days.
When I had my LFS , it was 7 days saltwater and 14 days freshwater
 
I can honestly say I have never walked into a local BM fish store and been happy with the condition of the fish. Always ich, or bacterial infections, or uronema. I tried again couple months ago, same as always. I'm pretty much done with local.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new