• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Local Only - Reef Octopus HOB 1000 Skimmer...

Vahanyos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am about to take out my HOB 1000 Reef Octopus protein skimmer because i setup a sump... It's been used for at least a year... runs great!!

It needs to be cleaned but i'm posting this now to get it going... The skimmer cup does have a little chip on the top part where the lid sits and the cup itself is slowly cracking. Not a big deal as you can always buy another collection cup. The skimmer performs really well. Either wet or very dark skimmate depending on the level... I used it on a 55g and it does VERY well. Has ZERO leaks and hasn't given me ANY performance or misc issues in the past 7 months of using it. I did buy it used from somebody else on here.

LOCAL Pick up only in SoCal. (I live in Van Nuys). Selling for $45. No low ball offers please as it's a great deal for this...

Also, i have 2 400 micron filter socks 4inch by 13inch filter socks never been used. Ordered them and it's too long for me to use in my sump. I'll let these go for $7. Again, local pick up as i do not want to ship.

Thanks!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 161 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back