Logging older data on Apex Fusion

new2reefin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if there is a way to log data for a previous date on the fusion software. I have some test results from previous dates and I cannot figure out how to add them on those particular days. Also can I edit measurements?
 
You can edit measurements, click on the beaker icon in fusion, then the box with the upside down arrow on the top right after that.

I just learned this today :)
 
You can edit measurements, click on the beaker icon in fusion, then the box with the upside down arrow on the top right after that.

I just learned this today :)
Thanks so much. I went in just like you said and clicked on the advanced tab which allowed me to edit the date.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new