Lokani or Granulosa

  • Thread starter Thread starter migs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

migs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2011
Messages
77
Reaction score
37
Location
Austin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having a tough time with this one and go back and forth on what this is... any ideas? Thanks.

IMG_20160323_161359-1024x766.jpg
 
Not lokani, but the question I have is granulosa or loripes...

It's pretty hard to distinguish those two until it grows out.
 
Loripes? Interesting... how do you tell the difference one it has grown out?

Thanks.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new