loki2902's 120 gallon escape

hehe those are the ridges along the shell. sorry been dealing with clams for over 20 years and i tend to forget not everyone know clam anatomy :)
 
Oh okay. Cool. Thanks for the info. It seems that Maximus tend to go for more money. So it seems I got an even better deal on it :)
 
Yeah. I'm not up on clam anatomy. I do know human anatomy though. :)
 
ya its a nice clam and maximas do tend to sell for more then squamosa
 
I have had the new lights on for a week now and have not noticed any difference yet. It was a major upgrade from my previous setup.
 
Just thought I would share :)
My wife sent me this picture when I got to work. I built the stand while my wife was pregnant and thought it would be cool if I could sit my baby on the ledge. Well I guess the times has come :D

a693481d-b647-d989.jpg
 
Sooooo sweet!!! Love this pic!!
 
Some of my "cheap zoas" I got a few months ago. I looked into the tank and they were just glowing! They have really colored up and the pattern has come out.

a6934894-9d23-7c56.jpg


This is a little closer to what they look like. The outer edge is actually pink and the middle is a neon yellow/green :)
a6934894-9d32-91dc.jpg
 
Nice looking tank. Could you do a FTS and a shot of your sump setup? This is another one, along with skinz, that I'll be referencing when doing my 120 build.
 
Nice looking tank. Could you do a FTS and a shot of your sump setup? This is another one, along with skinz, that I'll be referencing when doing my 120 build.

Have you started your build thread yet? If so put up a link, I'd be happy to help out with any advice I could give.
 
Nice looking tank. Could you do a FTS and a shot of your sump setup? This is another one, along with skinz, that I'll be referencing when doing my 120 build.

Yeah I will get those for you. I appreciate the compliment :)
 
Full tank shot as of now

a6934893-cf2a-5f47.jpg


Sump/fuge. My skimmer is full :)

a6934893-cf47-0b38.jpg


a6934893-cf57-13f6.jpg
 
Yeah it's doing good now. The part that receded has almost come back completely.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new