London Reefers?

Bluenine

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm planning to start my first reef tank and its quite overwhelming! I would like to meet up with local hobbyists who can guide me, so that I can get a head start on the equipment & initial set up. It would also be good to start a local community for regular meet ups.

Also wondering if there are any good LFS nearby... I live in Canary Wharf.
 
It might be worth asking around in any local LFS’s to see who is around, clubs etc.

You could also join the UK members section on here and get the blue banner.

Just apply to join, tell me what frags you’re gonna give me, and I might let you in ! Lol
 
I'm planning to start my first reef tank and its quite overwhelming! I would like to meet up with local hobbyists who can guide me, so that I can get a head start on the equipment & initial set up. It would also be good to start a local community for regular meet ups.

Also wondering if there are any good LFS nearby... I live in Canary Wharf.
I’m over in Wokingham but work in canary wharf. There’s a few about near where you are. Prob more on Ultimate reef though
 
I'm planning to start my first reef tank and its quite overwhelming! I would like to meet up with local hobbyists who can guide me, so that I can get a head start on the equipment & initial set up. It would also be good to start a local community for regular meet ups.

Also wondering if there are any good LFS nearby... I live in Canary Wharf.
I’m over in Wokingham but work in canary wharf. There’s a few about near where you are. Prob more on Ultimate reef though
I’m in East London, kinda late to this but if you don’t mind travelling a little there’s a place in Balham called aquatic design centre, they’re really good. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new