Long tentacle Purple Anemone - can they split?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JaaxReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JaaxReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
1,060
Reaction score
736
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I recently picked up a beautiful healthy long tentacle purple anemone that seems to be loving this corner of my tank for about a month. I’m new to this species as I’ve only kept bubble tip previously.

I’m curious if they have the potential to split in a tank like bubble tips do? Anybody have any experience with these?

9A3E0961-2141-40FA-AAE7-18596A6AD641.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new