• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Long term captive Acanthurus Tang 3-pack, local only

Tide Pool Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I recently broke down an older tank and have 3 acanthurus tangs that are long term captives and eating perfectly. I've had each of these fish for about 12 months now and they all eat nori, pellets, flakes, and frozen foods with enthusiasm. They're disease free and healthy.

LOCAL SALES ONLY... I will NOT be shipping these fish, so you must be in LOS ANGELES, CA and be available to pickup or meet locally.

Total Price: $800
1x Achilles Tang (5")
1x Achilles x Whitecheek Tang Hybrid (5")
1x Powder Blue Tang (5")

NOTE:
I'm selling these 3 tangs as a group, not individually. I will require that the buyer have at least a 6' long aquarium at over 250 gallons.

These are not the actual fish for sale! If you would like actual photos and videos of them eating, please text me at 310-600-4816. Serious inquires only please.

Achilles 1 copy.png

Achilles Hybrid #2.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

OP
OP
Tide Pool Aquatics

Tide Pool Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are these 3 kept together in the same tank? The reason I ask is well.. 3 acantharus tangs.
They were for about a year, currently they are in a cubicle holding system and can see each other clearly.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back