Long time follower, new member

Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Hey, my names Rob, I've been in the fish hobby since I was 7 with my first tank being some convict cichlids. I've always kept in the hobby but recently made the switch to mixed reef and I absolutely love it. I look forward to learning more everyday. I have an Instagram for my tank if anyone is curious it's *bobfathers_reef* give it a follow if you'd like. Thanks for having me
Welcome to the reef!
put in my "request" to follow you at insta?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new