Long time freshwater, first time salt here

digitlhaze

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
73
Location
Cincinnati
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heya folks! Digitlhaze here, long time lurker finally setting up my first reef tank. Been keeping freshwater for a couple decades, figured it was finally time to dive in to the salty side. Lots of great information and helpful folks here, I'm sure I'll be sticking around for quite a while.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Heya folks! Digitlhaze here, long time lurker finally setting up my first reef tank. Been keeping freshwater for a couple decades, figured it was finally time to dive in to the salty side. Lots of great information and helpful folks here, I'm sure I'll be sticking around for quite a while.
Welcome to R2R!
 
Made the jump around 3yrs ago myself. Welcome to a new world. Feel free to ask advice or any questions that come up. There are some really smart and experienced people here that are more than willing to help.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! Great tank choice!

Clownfish.gif
 
AaaR2R2.gif


Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!
 
Heya folks! Digitlhaze here, long time lurker finally setting up my first reef tank. Been keeping freshwater for a couple decades, figured it was finally time to dive in to the salty side. Lots of great information and helpful folks here, I'm sure I'll be sticking around for quite a while.
Hi from UK
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new